Swimming At School
What Will I Need?
- Swimming costume (boys to wear trunks, not swim shorts)
- Waterproof bag
- If your child has a verruca, they will need to wear a verruca sock
- Please make sure all items are named
- Long hair should be tied back
- Earrings must be removed for swimming (if your child is unable to remove their own earrings then please make sure earrings are not worn on swimming days)
Hats (£1.50 or £3.00 depending on the type), waterproof bags (£3.50) and verruca socks (£2.00 each) can be purchased from the office.
- The cost for one term’s swimming lessons is £20.00 (unless your child is registered for Pupil Premium).
- Payment should be make via Arbor our on-line payment system. If you cannot pay on-line, please contact the office.
- Payments should be made before the start of each term’s swimming.
- Payment by cheque is no longer accepted at the school office.
- If you have any difficulty meeting the swimming costs, Please speak to Miss Shaw.
We welcome help from parents and carers who have a current DBS check, have attended one of our safeguarding children meetings and completed the relevant documentation. Unfortunately, if you have not completed this process you will not be able to help with swimming or with other school activities.
Please let the Class Teacher know if you are able to help.